2010年3月13日星期六

many shops of underwear that today

"As all girls, I was wondering when my breasts were pushing." AT puberty, they grew, but much more than this that I wanted. I am quickly out of the 90 C standard. At that time, there was not as many shops of underwear that today ' today and I was "my happiness" in the shop where was my mother. I find it humiliating to wear Bras "of old".

The College and high school, my classmates joking my chest. Even people in the street were me reflections. I shall have been very bruises. It was horrible. Got yet, I do me dressed not extravagant way, on the contrary even. I wore very wide, much too big sweaters for me to hide my chest. I évitais any sport for not having to put on shirt. But despite all my efforts, I was not happy.

Growing, I began to have fed up to resemble a bag at all times. I wanted to be a woman and assume my rondeurs. One day, I decided to take the problem to grips. I've started a scheme, and then I was in a store where I have tried the same pull in multiple sizes. I who always bought the 44, I was actually 40. Since the clothes were my size, they were to me.

Today, I wear a sweater and échancrés high. More question of dressed in monk on the pretext that I chest! "Then too bad for those that gene, me I am in mockery, now I assume my breasts!"

没有评论:

发表评论